Graphic Design Intern
- - Marketing & Communications
- Baton Rouge, LA, USA
Scope of Position:Responsible for providing support as assigned by the Brand & Marketing Manager and Graphic Designer within design deadlines. Works with the communications team to design, edit and proof collateral. Helps with special projects (gathering materials in preparation for meetings, assisting with any marketing projects, preparing and gathering materials for events.).
- Work with the Graphic Designer to design quality marketing and communication materials to support the MBPCC corporate brand as well as all Cancer Programs.
- Assist with special projects as requested by the Communications Department.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat preferred
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite programs preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player mentality
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media